My family and I have just stayed at The Talbot overnight after booking it last minute on the internet. Martin and Jane were wonderful hosts who made us feel very welcome instantly and were thoughtful and attentive hosts.The family room with ensuite bathroom was tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean with all the required facilities and very good value for money.
The great surprise to us was the food, we had dinner in the bar in the evening and breakfast and both were to a high standard and they were happy to refill my coffee pot as many times as I needed and I drink alot of coffee!
We would highly reccomend a visit to The Talbot you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old coaching Inn with five en suite bedrooms all with flat screen tv and tea/coffee facilities. The pub downstairs offers good home cooked food. A warm welcome awaits you. Parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Talbot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Talbot Hotel Iwerne Minster
- The Talbot Iwerne Minster, Dorset