Stayed for one night as at a 70th birthday party nearby. The family room was lovely and everything spotlessly clean. Sadly the older staff were very unfriendly and made no attempt to engage us in any converation. It was clear by my accent that we were not local but we did not even get eye contact never mind a smile.The latest breakfast was at 9.30 and we asked if it could be later as it was a sunday but were told no. The food looked good but we did not eat there apart from breakfast. The breakfast was adequate but nothing special. It was all very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old coaching Inn with five en suite bedrooms all with flat screen tv and tea/coffee facilities. The pub downstairs offers good home cooked food. A warm welcome awaits you. Parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Talbot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Talbot Hotel Iwerne Minster
- The Talbot Iwerne Minster, Dorset