This is a lovely old pub that has recently been taken over by Erika and she is doing a great job. From curry evenings to Saturday breakfast, live music and quiz nights - the Talbot is a real asset to this beautiful village and we have been several times now for lunch and supper. On every occasion the food has been lovely, and the welcome very warm. Can't wait for summer to see what else she has planned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old coaching Inn with five en suite bedrooms all with flat screen tv and tea/coffee facilities. The pub downstairs offers good home cooked food. A warm welcome awaits you. Parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Talbot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Talbot Hotel Iwerne Minster
- The Talbot Iwerne Minster, Dorset