I stayed at the Talbot on the 5th of June to surprise my daughter on her 18th birthday as she is at Clayesmore School just across the road from the hotel. I have stayed there before under the previous management and arrived with a heavy heart as it wasn't a very good experience but what a terrific change! Erika and her staff were wonderful, friendly and very helpful and the room was immaculate but very cosy. I arrived late but they were kind enough to save me a curry, which was delicious, and Erika's breakfast was simply wonderful. It was just such a good experience that I booked to stay there again the next time I am in Dorset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old coaching Inn with five en suite bedrooms all with flat screen tv and tea/coffee facilities. The pub downstairs offers good home cooked food. A warm welcome awaits you. Parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and LateRooms so you can book your The Talbot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Talbot Hotel Iwerne Minster
- The Talbot Iwerne Minster, Dorset