“Great experience! Such a special way to spend an afternoon!”
Review of EON Glassblowing - CLOSED

EON Glassblowing
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I absolutely love my new custom made earrings!! I choose a design that suits my personality: different, elegant and sexy. My glassblowing teacher Ian was patient enough to take time and go over some designs with me before the class to make sure that I would be 100% happy with my chosen creation. Ian is very passionate about what he does and it shows on his work. Absolutely amazing experience, something that everyone should have on their bucket list. It would be also a great gift idea for someone who would like to do something different and artistic. The best thing with your glass creations is that you get to take home something that will serve as a memory for a lifetime. All my friends are super jealous of my new earrings! Thanks for everything!

2  Thank Gabrielle V
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Thank you so much for this creative, and fun experience! My glass-earrings are so pretty and I've received heaps of compliments for them. Ian, you were a great teacher! I felt more like a professional glassblower than a first-timer working with you. (: I'd recommend this one of a kind experience to anyone who is out to have fun while creating a beautiful art piece which definitely will turn heads.

1  Thank Dagmawit
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Getting to experience glass blowing for myself was amazing, i had such a fun time learning how stuff is made out of glass and getting that hands on experience. Ian instructed me how to do different things and i felt really comfortable being the first time i had done it. Was a really relaxed environment and we made some really cool stuff, i was so happy with the stuff i made . The whole day was really fun and im looking forward to doing it again

1  Thank cyperx84
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I found these classes to be really inspiring. Ian’s experience and passion certainly shows and I was blown away be his amazing skill and friendly nature. I felt so comfortable under Ian’s instruction and was really proud of my achievements at the end. You get to take home these amazing pieces of art that you helped design and create. My friends and I took the Jewellery making class and each made a ring, earrings and necklace. I will definitely be going back for more. An absolutely affordable and super fun experience ★★★★★

1  Thank Tamara F