Park royal is a welcoming hotel with a lovely pool and steam room.
Staff are helpful and friendly , food reasonably priced and tasty.
Well worth joining the breakaway club. Discounted stays at all of the q hotels on a Sunday .
Park royal is just having all new gym equitment it will be fantastic
Staff on reception, Megan, pam, Sam and Garth very helpful. Plus others.
Megan ensured I had my soft pillows .
Any problems Paul the manager will be eager to resolve. ( not that I can complain)
Lots of people are regulars at this hotel. One of the best in the area.
Spa has espa products , Jessica for nail. Best to book in advance as they get very busy.
Would recommend a spa day .
Good location for M6 and. M56 .
I will be back next week !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Royal, set in beautiful Cheshire Countryside yet easily accessible to motorway links, is the ideal location for a leisurely weekend or business trip. Ideally located to visit many of the North West attractions, or as a stop over on your way to the North or South. Our friendly team will ensure that you stay is everything you are looking for, our team of Chefs will provide excellent quisine and our spa therapists can pamper you to perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Lastminute so you can book your The Park Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Royal Hotel Stretton
- Park Royal Warrington
- Hotel Park Royal
- Park Royal Hotel Warrington
- The Park Royal Warrington/Stretton, Cheshire