“Two excellent meals”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Roch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Victoria Inn Brewhouse and B&B. Relaxed traditional pub set in the heart of the national park with beautiful views over St.Brides Bay. Serving real ales from our microbrewery .
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Had two meals here during our brief stay in August, both very enjoyable. The steak pie was fantastic and my husband enjoyed the lasagne, fish and chips also good. Good atmosphere during quiz night.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were visiting from the U.S. and stopped in on a Thusday for fish and chips and ukele night! Lovely food and music! Went back for Friday night curry and a pint for 6.99 pounds. So reasonable, large portions and very tasty! My husband had the lamb Kashmiri and I had the chicken with chili and garlic! I also enjoyed a lovely cold hard cider and my husband had a Young's ale. The night before my husband enjoyed a few of Paul's own ale. Paul, the owner is so warm and welcoming, he taught me all about mushy peas and how they are different from regular garden peas we get in the states. Hope to return again someday!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This was a local village pub with very local beer. The menu was varied with a reasonable vegetarian choice and reasonably priced food.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We are locals and the Victoria Inn did have a reputation that meant we had never actually eaten there! Friends had ventured in once the new ownership had been announced and recommended that we try the curry night on Fridays. We went to that with them, and had a wonderful curry with friendly/quick service. We have been back since with family for a meal on a Wednesday (and joined in with the pub quiz), and again had fantastic food with excellent service (even on a busy night). We would not hesitate in returning on another occasion.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Best welcome I have had in the area in a long time - food was very good and lots of it which is important when you have four hunky teenage boys with you. Nothing was too much trouble, we will visit again when next we visit the base at Bawdy.