“You wont want to leave”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Roch
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Victoria Inn Brewhouse and B&B. Relaxed traditional pub set in the heart of the national park with beautiful views over St.Brides Bay. Serving real ales from our microbrewery .
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“You wont want to leave”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A fabulous night with family and friends, only live locally but haven't been here in 20 years. I have certainly been missing a treat. A proper old fashioned local boozer. The expected clan of interesting and very friendly locals, management were just superb, couldn't do enough for people. Very rare to see a landlord that actually wants to speak to his customers these days. The food is superb, very reasonably priced and more than you will be able to eat, and all home made. I urge anyone local or visitor to have a night here you really wont be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank steve m

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Curry & a pint night”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had brought my boyfriend to Pembrokeshire for the weekend as I grew up in the area but he was brought up just outside cardiff. After spending the day in St. David's (where nowhere serves food between 4&6pm) we travelled back to Roch as we were staying at Roch castle. We called into the pub just before 5pm and were advised food would be ready around 5:15. We had happened to walk in on their very popular curry and a pint (£7.99) night. The lady behind the bar was very friendly so we settled down with a pint of Guinness and a pint of real ale and a packet of bacon fires. This pub has a very 'local pub' feel and isn't in the usual tourist areas but not once did we feel awkward or unwanted. We order two garlic chilli chicken curries with poppadums and chutneys and a naan. The curry was absolutely delicious!! All of the food is made from scratch on the premises. By the time we left at 7pm the inn was full of people all enjoying the curry night. If you want to eat here on curry night if would recommend booking as we were there early.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Emily-FayeWales
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Down to earth pub”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Very welcoming even though I was on my own-went twice & the lady remembered me from before-even the beer I like. The meals are huge,& the quiz was fun. Prices very reasonable for a good meal.

Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Victoria inn”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Lovely food and very friendly staff just down the road from roch castle lovely people strongly recommend

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Dinner at the Victoria Inn”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My boyfriend and I ate at the Victoria Inn on our first night in Roch.
We both had curry - chicken korma. Very good food and lots of it! Also very cheap - 8.99 with a drink (Fri night curry night).
Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere - best to book in advance as gets busy!

Visited February 2014