“Best pub and food in Pembrokeshire”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Roch
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria Inn Brewhouse and B&B. Relaxed traditional pub set in the heart of the national park with beautiful views over St.Brides Bay. Serving real ales from our microbrewery .
Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pub and food in Pembrokeshire”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Can only describe the Victoria Inn as the best! Fantastic hosts and fabulous food served in a charming village pub with fab sea views. Also great quiz nights on wednesdays with everyone made very welcome. If Carlsberg made pubs!!!!!
Nice one guys keep up the good work.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Neil H

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic pub......love it!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were camping for the weekend at Newgale beach and tried the pub next to the site which had a boring menu and was very overpriced so we ventured up the hill to the Victoria Inn. A traditional village local with a great landlady and landlord who make a real effort to make you feel welcome. It was a Friday night which is their 'curry and pint' night so me and my boyfriend chose from a menu of 6 different curries, I had the garlic chilli chicken and my boyfriend had the thai green chicken, both were so scrummy, better than any we had tasted before, massive portions served with chips and rice and we had a drink included for £7.99!! We sat at the bar after our meal for an extra drink and the locals were very friendly and the landlady behind the bar was really nice and even arranged for her barman to drop us back off at the campsite on his way home. Would recommend anyone visiting this part of Pembrokeshire to go to this pub, you won't be disappointed, we will definitely be back and have told all our friends aswell

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank catinatent
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch Amazing Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My brother is moving to Roch and invited us to try the Sunday lunch here, am I ever glad we did!

The portions are huge with lots of meat and veg varieties to try, I had beef and turkey my husband had the 4 meat lunch. I like mine swimming in gravy and that was no problem for the very friendly staff who gladly brought us extra gravy boats and sauces for the children. Children welcome, lovely staff gorgeous food all in all a very welcoming place with tasty food, needless to say we shall be back!!!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank sarah t
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'd love to have this as my local!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

As regular visitors to Pembrokshire we've visited the Victoria several times in recent years. Always felt that our holidays have 'started' once we walk though the doors.

A very warm welcome is always present, but it's also backed up with great service, a well-stocked and managed cellar (this is particularly welcome to me!) and excellent home-cooked food.

I can recommend the Sunday roast - it seems to be popular with locals and visitors alike. Also their range of burgers includes some great belt-busters - lots of walking along the Coastal Path needed to burn off the calories!

In short, everything a country pub should be.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Phil S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4 Hungover english lads in for a roast”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Whenever i have the opportunity (which is very rare nowadays as i live in the states) i come down to the roach for a sunday lunch. Paul the owner and chef is always a friendly smiling face and he kicks out fantastic food time and time again. The place is always packed on a sunday which is testament to the standard of the food. I brought 3 of my close friends with me this time and they enjoyed the experience as much as me! Great job paul, keep up the good work!

• Visited July 2014