“Ok where do I start”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Ok where do I start”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

On entering the bar/conservatory was met but an over whelming stench of cats wee. Not sure if this is accurate but thats what it smelt like to me and my dad.

I should have left then but decided to proceed as my mums in a wheelchair and getting her in and out is difficult.

Meal well lets just say never had a madras curry with coconut cream before, and my gammon was gristle. Then my mum wanted dessert so we waited for our table ti be cleared, that didn't happen. So my partner went to the bar to order, 'sir the waitress will come to your table to take the order'. 10 mins later I go to the bar to order, the waitress will come to your table to take the order, well you said that 10 mins ago. Well I will make send I send her over.

5 Mins late we go to bar to get bill no sign of any waitress.

1. I don;t blame waitress they were understaffed
2. What is wrong with the woman at the bar taking my dessert order at the bar, she was next to the kitchen could see the waitress was to busy. What a numpty just get a pen out take the order take it to the kitchen (through a door). Not keep saying i will send the waitress over. An easy £15 was missed cos thats what the order would have been.

I take my parents out every Saturday by far the worse place I've ever taken them, and they don't seem to give a dam

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Loreal1964

Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“OK but not sure if we'll return”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Attended recently with the family having read decent things. Meals were OK, can't say they were the best locally. My potatoes and veg were Luke warm and not hot which was disappointing although the other parts of the meal were fine. We were all a little underwhelmed by it and whilst it wasn't a terrible meal we wouldn't rush back.

• Visited February 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good price for half decent food!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Good portions food ok! Quite tasty! Not a great atmosphere very slow service considering it was empty! Portion sizes huge for money but Curries clearly micro ready made from in my opinion a placr who makes mass curry up in Aberdare area lol

• Visited December 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“christmas party”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

arranged out Livery yard xmas party here .
Food and service was excellent with a lovely atmosphere and efficient and polite service from the staff - will definately book again.
Many Thanks to Pat and Gary we all had a lovely time

• Visited December 2013
Pontypridd, Wales, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I have visited this place many many times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent value & portions are huge. I am going up there again soon for a pre Xmas night out with my friends & can't wait. Well done to all the staff who always make you very welcome.

Visited November 2013