“Jonathan made our vacation we ever had.”
Review of Dive Exuma

Dive Exuma
Ranked #6 of 7 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering 2 Tank Dives, PADI courses from Beginner to PADI Pro, Snorkel Tours, Equipment Rentals, Tank Fills and more!
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Awesome! Jonathan went out of his way to make our stay in Great Exuma the best vacation ever. We will go back.

5  Thank joker2222222
There are newer reviews for Dive Exuma

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We did a private charter for our children (12, 15 and 16 yrs) , my wife and I. Our children all are certified PADI Open Water but had not been in salt water. The dive sites are shallow and feature abundant marine life in the area.

The level of service was top notch from start to finish. We all felt safe and secure with the professional and service oriented staff.

Dive Exuma has the best quality rental equipment my wife and I have used after diving many sites in Mexico and the Caribbean.

We enjoyed Dog and Pup Reef and Elisabeth Reef. The visibilty was amazing and the colors were breath taking on all the sea life.

Our children are hooked on diving and the confidence these successful dives added is very much appreciated by my wife and I

6  Thank bigfishISU
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great operation. We were a party of five divers and we did four 2 tank dives with them. Nice people, great boat and great diving. Will definitely use them again when we visit Great Exuma in the future.

8  Thank lvpazik
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We did a one tank dive at one of the blue holes on a Stocking Island's bay. The staff from Dive Exuma was very friendly, the equipment provided was in good condition, the price was fair.

6  Thank CKlin
Reviewed 11 July 2013

As always Dive Exuma filled all expectations. I did several dives with them blue hole, tug boat, etc. The staff was so friendly. I will be returning to do more dives with Dive Exuma.

5  Thank Alexlowry12