“Perfektion”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Marcus B
“Perfektion ”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I have just finished a wonderful stay in Raiwasa Private Resort, Fiji. The resort is very private and has a stunning view.
The staff is very friendly and service minded. The food is excellent. There are a lot of activites to do like boattrips, spa, snorkling and walks. I can really recommend this resort!

19 Mar 2018
Thank you very much for your review and recommending Raiwasa. We are very pleased that you had such a wonderful time.

The whole Raiwasa staff
mtsetting...
Sydney, Australia
“Tropical Private Retreat”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Perched high above the South Pacific Raiwasa Private Resort is a paradise for those seeking luxury and solace. A tranquil setting where you can relax in comfort and soak up the warm tropical air. The calming seascape spans for miles and the natural sounds of this vibrant haven caress your mind as you lose track of time.
The Raiwasa experience is all about meeting your personal needs at this time in your life. If its a break from constant work and people then you will hardly notice the Fijian staff members as they prepare your room and ensure that your breakfast, lunch and dinner is organised wherever and whenever you would like to dine. The staff are wonderful, and show genuine hospitality.If you wish to be active the staff can arrange for special day activities and tours. The waterfall lunch and swim is a must, and your guided tour by charismatic staff is a wonder in itself.
If your like me and would like to tangle with Fiji's tropical Gamefish, a driver will be there to take you to a suitable vessel, where a master skipper will guide you on a wonderful fishing adventure. Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo and Giant Trevally, join a long list of fun fish to catch.
Our Raiwasa experience was flawless. The balance of privacy and interaction with staff was a perfect mix. We truly enjoyed our stay in this Tropical Fijian paradise.

22 Feb 2018
Dear ET and Monique,

Thank you for you review and stay with us. The staff very much enjoyed having you as our honored guests.

The Raiwasa team.
Scotty196...
California
“Beautiful Island, property and food with staff you wish you could take home with you.”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

I am not the type of guy to write reviews. In fact, this is my first ever review for anything, positive or negative. I typically vote with my patronage and if I like a place, I will frequent it and if I dont like it, I just dont go back or support them. This is true for me from anything from a local store purchase to a 5 star resort or a car dealership purchase. I am writing this review of Raiwasa because it was simply fabulous and deserves recognition.

I chose Raiwasa as a destination for my 25th anniversary. I had never been to Fiji before so I was a bit worried at trying it on such a special occasion and getting it right. I have been to Hawaii more times that I can count and to Tahiti numerous times and my default would normally have been to choose a known destination for my 25th as opposed to an unknown Pacific Island destination. Laucala Island resort in Fiji was my first initial choice but I could not get any availability for my dates (turned out to be a blessing). I settled on Raiwasa after some online research and after speaking to the owner, Patrick, by phone who was very gracious, helpful and informative.

I live in Orange County, California. The flight to Fiji from LAX is about 12 hours. Regardless of your airline booking, most seem to codeshare with Fiji Airlines. We flew business class and the plane was clean, the food decent and the Fijian airline staff incredibly friendly, helpful and professional. By the time we got to Taveuni, since leaving our house, we had been travelling about 20 hours. Normally you would be feeling some typical travel fatigue at this point on any journey but both of us were totally stress free and in surprisingly good shape. I attribute this virtually 100% to the airline staff attitude as well as all the easy transfer process with super friendly customs and ground staff. At this point, before even seeing Taveuni or Raiwasa, I knew I'd love Fiji and its people. That was a nice start and a good omen. It is a very short distance and easy connection to the domestic terminal for the flight from Nadi to Taveuni. The flight was just over an hour and went quickly because there is some great sightseeing of all the islands and turquoise colored reefs on the short journey.

We were met at the tiny Taveuni airport by "Babu" from Raiwasa who had cold towels and a cold drink for us. By the time the plane landed, we had our luggage and were on our way in about 10 minutes flat. The trip to Raiwasa is short and we were met by all the staff that would be looking after us. Another 15 minutes later we had breakfast ordered and a cocktail in hand overlooking a vista of coral reefs, islands and the Pacific Ocean.

Raiwasa is set on about 3 acres of waterfront property. It is an awesome location. The villa, the pool and all the property improvements are of a very high standard and are beautifully done set in spectacular foliage and landscaping. It offers total privacy from any angle and is a delight to view and explore all the gardens and beach access. I have built custom homes in beachfront locations and I can attest at how much energy and resources it takes to not only build such a property but also to maintain it and keep it to such a high standard with the oceanside elements constantly beating things up. Throw in the fact that you are on a remote Island the logistics of keeping a place like this is doubly difficult. For me this just increased my appreciation of the beauty of the property.

The food was simply fantastic. Richie, the manager and chef is obviously professionally trained, but more importantly he has real talent and 100% commitment to everything he makes. My wife has an extensive array of allergies that make most chefs run for the hills. It's not a lifestyle choice, it's a medical necessity with her. Richie managed to navigate her extensive allergies and provide us with the meals on par with the best we've ever had anywhere. He did this not for one meal, but for every breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Taveuni is a beautiful Island. It has some of the worlds best scuba dives and some incredible fishing. I fished for a few days using Raiwasa's own fishing boat. As an avid fisherman, I could write forever about the sailfish, giant trevally and other fish I caught or the well over 200 lb Yellowfin Tuna I fought for almost 3 hours before it came undone, but right now I'm thinking about the Lobster Benedict Richie made for me.

So you have a beautiful Island, an awesome location and villa with incredible food. What more is there? Well the staff (and the Fijian people) were the highlight. I own a few successful businesses and I have been fortunate enough to have travelled the world first class for business and for pleasure for over 35 years. The staff were simply the best I've ever experienced in all my travels. Nothing was a problem for them. They did so many special things for us that touched us deeply. Mix the incredible staff with all of these amazing other location attributes and you have......a truly magical place.

I cant imaging not going back to Raiwasa. Now we know it exists it is a must for us to make it a part of our annual travels. We will be back sooner than later. I'm already clearing my calendar

Your age range 50-64
22 Feb 2018
Bula Scotty,

Thank you so much for your amazing review and taking the time to share your experience. We loved hosting you and sharing Fiji, Taveuni and the Raiwasa experience with you. We can’t wait for your return and look forward to providing you with exciting new outings and experiences.

The whole Raiwasa team
brianaW36...
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Best Vacation Yet !”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Raiwasa was hands down our best vacation yet! The staff never stopped trying to please, they were always on top of everything and truly cared. There were so many small details that we wouldn’t have ever thought of that made the experience that much more special. Our stay was full of surprises that made us feel like such special guests. Everyone on the island is so friendly and happy. No one is ever in a rush or hurry, it’s a very nice change of pace and very relaxing.

4 Feb 2018
Thank you Briana, we are so very happy that we delivered on our promise to you. Thank you for being such amazing guests.

The whole Raiwasa Team.
Kirsten T
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Vacation of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

DREAM VACATION
My husband and I just returned from Raiwasa, and it was the vacation of a lifetime. We read the reviews, and saw the pictures, and were prepared to have a great time, but nothing could have prepared us for the welcome, (genuine warmth of the staff), the peace and beauty of the house, and the five star dining and attention that we received.
I have severe allergies to gluten and dairy in particular, and avoid all grains because of cross contamination. I was so fortunate that Patrick and Ritchie communicated clearly with me prior to the trip, and Ritchie continued to create meals for me that were way beyond expectation. If anyone has gluten allergies in particular, you know how vacations usually go. You go in to dine, and someone whips up a fabulous gourmet meal for your significant other, and then you get handed some steamed vegetables with no flavor, and a piece of chicken with no sauce. Ritchie created the very same gourmet entrees for both my husband and myself, substituting as easily as I would have at home. Because we are the only guests, every need is carefully thought of, anticipated, and created beyond our expectations. I am a "foodie" and gourmet cook myself, so dining out is usually filled with disappointment as I described above. This was spectacular.
As regards the staff, they were so lovely, I wanted to take them home with me. With fresh flowers everywhere, the gorgeous outdoor shower and bath, and beyond beautiful outdoor areas and views, it was hard to find a favorite spot on the property. There were fabulous surprises for us too. It was out 25th wedding anniversary, and the staff organized special moments for us on our special day, as well as other special things throughout the week.
As a special note, Patrick was so easy before we arrived. He made sure that he fully understood my allergies. I am allergic to most detergents, so the staff even rinsed all of the bedding with white vinegar before we arrived. I brought some of my own detergent with me, and never had a single itch the entire time because of bedding.
It is very unusual to go to a place like this. It is so far removed from how we live at home, and so quiet and peaceful. I loved the Fijian people, the way that they live, and the way that they value friendship, family and simplicity. I am all ready to look at the calendar and schedule our next trip to Raiwasa, and to tell anyone with a pulse that they absolutely need to go there. Maria was an absolute joy to be around, Babu our driver was knowledgeable, funny, and enjoyed sharing cultural similarities with us. All of the staff were marvelous, no doubt because of the excellent skills and personalities of Rosie and Ritchie, who manage the place and pay such close attention to the little details. Everything that they touch, they make beautiful. Do yourself a favor, and go. It is the perfect place for as much privacy or as much interaction as you wish, and suitable for a fantastic honeymoon, unplugging from the craziness of our daily work week lifestyle, or like us, celebrating 25 years of marriage. We are so happy that we chose to celebrate it here

Your age range 50-64
28 Jan 2018
Bula Kirsten,

Your review was heartfelt, than you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your 25 year anniversay with us. We really enjoyed serving you and welcome you back to Raiwasa anytime you desire and promise to surpass you experiences.

Vinaka

The whole Raiwasa team ! Bula!
NancyYach...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Paradise in Paradise!”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

"My experience at Raiwasa was nothing short of amazing. Fiji is paradise and Raiwasa has captured a spot as the most luxurious accommodation in Fiji. As the owner of a yacht charter brokerage, I am accustomed to five-star service, surroundings and amenities. Raiwasa rivals the experience of some of the world's most luxurious super yachts at a fraction of the cost. Your villa provides an excellent extension to clients who have enjoyed a charter yacht vacation and now are looking for a land based property. As a frequent visitor to Fiji, I can say that the cultural experiences you provide guests is by far the best. The traditional Kava ceremony preceded by the root grinding and presentation was informative and something I have often wondered. The local village performances were genuine and the beauty of the children singing and dancing was only eclipsed by their beautiful smiles. Your staff are superstars. They have mastered the difficult task of balancing guest privacy with interaction. They are attentive, they are gracious, they are funny, they are energetic and they are ready to make every second of your stay memorable. I was in awe upon arrival and I was in tears to depart, not because I wouldn't be back again, because I will, but because I felt a connection with this special place and the special staff you have brought together. "
Nancy, V, Fredrick MD

22 Nov 2017
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for this amazing review, :-). To be appreciated is one of the main reasons why our team is so good at what they do. As you saw happiness is contagious! As you now realize Raiwasa is not simply a place to rest your head, it is much more, it's a truly connected experience. As a result word of mouth is important to us, thank you for sharing the Love.

The whole Raiwasa team.
Kristi M
Sparta
“Absolute Paradise...”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

So…my wish right this moment...blink twice…and be back at Raiwasa enjoying "Fiji Time" by the pool!

I want to thank Patrick, Richie, Rosie, Lo, Maria, Babu, Kelera, Bogi, Petero, Harish & Sepo, for making our stay absolutely incredible & truly unforgettable!

I've been in the dive industry since 1999, visited numerous destinations as well as 5+ star resorts around the world but never had such an amazing experience as Raiwasa offered!

The moment we entered the property & drove up the driveway, we knew it was going to be "absolute paradise"! And it definitely was everything & more than anyone could ever expect! The teamwork of the entire staff was so unbelievably amazing! Each & every "i" was dotted & "t" crossed to absolute perfection! There are not enough praises to express how incredible our stay was with all of you. We were truly sad to leave & say good-bye!

Each planned event was above & beyond what we could have ever imagined - absolutely incredible, thank you!

I look forward to returning to Raiwasa for another truly remarkable & unforgettable experience!

It was an honor meeting & spending time with all of you!

Vinaka, Patrick & Richie so much again for everything…until next time.

14 Oct 2017
Bula Kristi,

We are blushing :-) Creating such joy and amazement for our guests is our "WHY?". We are simply addicted to it. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again in the near future. Share Raiwasa with all your friends and acquaintances, they will be grateful to you forever :)

Vinaka

The whole Raiwasa family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing