Stayed here for one night as attending one of their Christmas Party nights with work. From the moment I checked in I couldn't fault the lovely welcome and helpful service given by the reception team, the receptionist personally showing me to my room. My room was warm and spacious lovely and clean and the bed was very comfortable so I slept very well. Breakfast in the morning had a good selection of cereals and fresh fruits with meats, cheeses and pastries also available as was a good cooked selection. The fitness room is also great good quality machines in a fresh airy room. Overall I have no problems recommending this as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorings lies alongside the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune's Staircase. One of Fort William's finest establishments, The Moorings offers excellent cuisine and service. With splendid panoramic views of Ben Nevis and Aonach Mor, Moorings Hotel offers comfort and modern facilities. Here, you will receive a warm Highland welcome from friendly staff. The Moorings offers award-winning cuisine in Neptune's Restaurant, using fine Scottish produce, including west coast seafood and Highland game. Bar meals are available in the less formal Upper Deck Lounge Bar, where a range of malt whiskies may be sampled. In the summer, the Mariners Cellar Bar features a nautical theme. The refurbished bedrooms have every modern luxury. The Moorings is an excellent base for touring the romantic West Highlands. We offer all of our guests a complimentary round of golf at Fort William Golf Course and free use of our Fitness Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Moorings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings Hotel Fort William
- The Moorings Hotel Banavie, Scotland