“da iawn diolch!”
Review of Bell Country Inn

Bell Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llanyre
Bell Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Llanyre B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2010

We were in town for a wedding and the hotel were really helpful - letting us check in early so that we could be at the church on time & letting us have a late key so we could come back after the hotel had shut up for the night.

The room was big, clean, bright and modern & the bed very, very confortable. I prefer the sheet, fleece blanket and cover all to a duvet. Warm, cosy and much more hygenic than a duvet! We only wish we had had more time to spend snoozing!

Next time we will make a proper stay of it - and trust me, there will be a next time!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bell Country Inn

Reviewed 12 October 2009

I stayed here a couple of weeks a go for 2 nights, wanting a change from the hotel I had been 'placed' in previously (pretty bad). All arrangements were dealt with efficiently by phone prior to my visit and I found everything to be just as expected on arrival. The staff were very friendly and helpful, despite arriving just before end of service in the evening.

My room was very comfortable (No 8 a twin), all as the review above, and so nice to have a selection of herb teas (not just fruit teas). Bathroom lovely, clean & modern, although it would be nice to have a slightly larger towel! A measure of a good place to stay is that the shower is as good as home and it certainly measured up here.

Breakfast was very good and efficient, coffee good. Not more to say really except that I have rebooked for my next trip down to this neck of the woods in a couple of weeks. It almost felt like home-from-home!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2009

I used to stay at this Inn before it was refurbished so was interested to see how this had been accomplished and whether it warrented to increase in prices. From my first contact to make the booking, right through our stay and departure I found the service very good and felt it was worth the increase in price. The family who run this were charming and helpful throughout our stay

The refurbishment is very stylish - lots of wood and modern art - which makes the Inn feel warm, welcoming but light and spacious. The bedroom (no 2, a single) was good with all the usual - flat screen tv, hair dryer, selection of water, fruit teas etc. The bathroom was modern with a good shower. My only comment is that I would have expected a duvet in a newly refurbished room - those brown blankets are very old fashioned and unnecessary these days!

We'd booked a table in the dining room for an evening meal but having seen the bar menu decided this was better for the vegan in our party. We had a number of different food requirements in our party which were written down carefully by the watress but not always carried through by the kitchen staff (cheese on a crouton in the vegan soup - needed to be returned) but the food was tasty and well presented. Despite being busy we were kept informed by the waiting staff about the length of time each course would take to arrive - good communication which prevents frustration.

Breakfast included the usual selection - we were asked what time we might be eating so that they were parpared as the rooms were all booked.

This was agood experience and I'd recommend the rooms and restaurant - a great alternative to the Metropole which until now has had the monopoly in Llandrindod. An additional bonus for parents staying here is that the daughter of the family is a registered childminder and offers a baby sitting service - so you can enjoy the food with peace of mind!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Sybil_Ramkin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanyre
Metropole Hotel
#2 of 3 in Penybont
Three Wells Hotel
Three Wells Hotel
#2 of 4 in Howey

Been to Bell Country Inn? Share your experiences!