Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Caving & Gorge Walking

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’d highly recommend booking a full day with Hawk Adventures (I’m so glad we didn’t do... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018
Shaun L
via mobile
The best day ever

We decided to book an outdoor activity with Hawk adventure, after some recommendations we opted... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Adam_James88
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews gorge walking rock climbing second to none fun morning the river brecon beacons instructor activity activities diving challenge jen coasteering level cave communication companies
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I went with a group of friends on a coasteering adventure around the Gower coastline. I have to admit, I had my doubts about it but the second I met our instructor Gary I completely thought 'this is going to be amazing!' he made us all feel at ease, the paperwork and safety brief was great and he took us out onto the cliffs.

A half day adventure and I was knackered. the last high jump I think me and the guys did around 5 times and had pictures all the way through.

It was one of my most memorable days out ever and for all the right reasons. I cant recommend them enough! It was so good, we are booking with them to go caving and canyoning next in October!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had a fantastic morning caving with my son to celebrate his sixteenth Birthday. Gary made the trip interesting, fun and adventurous, whilst making sure that neither of us were stretched beyond our capabilities. He is an extremely experienced, well organised caver and a very friendly chap. My son has now got the caving bug and we will definitely go with Gary from Hawk for our next trip!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fantastic and highly recommended. Steff was a brilliant instructor - knowledgeable and fun, despite being a big wimp about wasps LOL.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my father went away to wales for the week and while we were there we were hoping to go caving. Unfortunately we had no luck until Jen an instructor from hawk adventures kindly came in on her day off to give us a look around the caves. She was a lovely lady, very easy to get along with and also shared plenty of information about the caves. I have been caving before but never done anything like this before, we were crawling through small spaces, finding our way around in the dark and even being pushed through a part of the cave which they like to call the letterbox. We had many challenges that we could decide if we wanted to do or not, they were all voluntary. I learnt a lot about the caves while having an amazing time even though it was cold you forget about the temperature as you are moving around so much. I would love to go back again and it definitely helped that our instructor was so nice.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Gary made organising my cousin's hen day for 12 women so much easier. He was so flexible and ultra accommodating the whole way through the process, even arranging for the archery to take place at the hotel where were meeting.

On the day Steff and Jen were absolutely brilliant. They had even set up a tarp for us all to shelter under if the weather turned nasty. Very patient with us all and super helpful. They were a really fantastic team to work with and the archery was so much fun. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: April 2014