“Great overnight stay-”

Quality Inn
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Great overnight stay-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

A friend and I were heading to Hutch for an auction and we weren't sure we'd be staying overnight (since we live in Wichita), but I researched anyways and found this hotel just in case. We met up with some friends and ended up staying here. We got in with ease, the front desk staff was very helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. No bugs at all (like other posts)...just a nice overnight room. I wouldn't hesitate to go here again next time I end up stuck in Hutch too late after getting with friends. I'd recommend it for travel as well, the pool looked fantastic, but we didn't have the time/chance to indulge.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

I was actually frightened by a couple of the reviews on this site, but I felt I could make my own decision. We arrived in the late afternoon and were greeted by two very friendly people. We've never done this before, but we went right to check out the room before we brought in luggage. We gave the room a thorough inspection and found nothing but a very clean, well kept room with mini fridge, microwave, safe,etc., lots of good quality towels, and very clean sheets and pillows. Breakfast this morning was well done and had more choices than we needed, including biscuits with gravy and waffles, and the attendant couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.
I'm not often in this area, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank gzilla04
Lebanon, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Compared to the other CLC options in Hutchinson, KS it was worth a 5 minute longer drive to stay at the Quality Inn. Compared to the Days Inn (crappy front desk) and the Econo Lodge (older, not remodeled) the Quality at the 50 and Main Street exit was a good choice.

Plenty of RV/truck parking in the back, great beds, and lots of hot water, we ALMOST had to drive back to Newton to find a good CLC hotel. Glad we found this one instead.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Candace R
van buren, ar
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

My Company works in South Hutch quite frequently !! And most of the time we stay at hte quality inn.The last visit was December 2011. The room was infected with bed bugs!!!! My employees were covered from head to toe with bites!! And the said they would fix the problem and give us a complementary stay. (WHICH WHO WOULD WANT THAT AFTER YOU GIVE THEM BED BUGS) Well they told us they had the room treated and had it inspected also. AND IT WAS CLEAR of any bed bugs!! Well a month later we sent some more of our employess back up to south hutchinson to work and without knowing of teh past situation they rented a room at the trusty quality inn!!. They stayed in room 223 this time and once again they were eatin up with bed bugs!! I calle the quality in to tell them of this problem once again,, and the woman basically told me there was nothing she could do !! their pest company said there was no bed bugs in there IM SURE IT WAS !! Who care if you infest your quality costumers with bed bugs!! they only invest their money into your hotel and pay your salary!! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone... not even a dog!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these South Hutchinson hotels

Poteau, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

Came into town because a family member passed away. Arrived at 1 a.m. and received wonderful service! The attendent got us everything we needed and we were able to settle in and relax. The breakfast was wonderful and oh so many choices!! We had a pool side room, so we enjoyed a nice peaceful swim. This is a wonderful place to stay!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
John M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand that arriving late at night can be stressful and I'm glad that we were able to accomodate all your needs. We hope you think of us if your travels bring you back to this area.
Kansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and was pleasantly pleased. However, my last encounter was extremely frustrating & disatisfying! I made a reservation 8 months in advance, then had a change in plans. I contacted the hotel directly & informed then I need to cancel ONE night of my reservation. Found out after I checked out that they cancelled MY ENTIRE reservation at $95/night & rescheduled me for $170/night & failed to inform me they were going to do this. I asked them about it and because I initialed the sheet there was nothing they could do EVEN though they DID NOT inform me I would be charged a higher rate. Also, during my stay there were VERY loud obnoxious guest & when mentioned they guy didn't even apologize!! VERY POOR SERVICE & I WILL NOT BE BACK!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
We are sorry that your recent stay did not meet your expectations and apolgize for any confusion regarding your reservation. It can also be difficult when a guest creates problems for other guests and we do our best to provide excellent service to all.
Since you have been pleased with our service in the past we hope that you would give us another opportunity to provide accomodations if your travels bring you back to our area.
Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

Pleasantly surprised at this hotel. Had family in town and this hotel worked out nicely for everyone. The rooms look like they have all be recently redone with all new furnishings... up to date and clean. Nice, quiet stay. The indoor pool was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
All in all a great stay!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
John M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. With our indoor pool we are a popular choice for familes. We hope that you will visit us again if you are needing lodging in the Hutchinson area. Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Hutchinson
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson
Super 8 Hutchinson
Super 8 Hutchinson
#7 of 12 in Hutchinson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!