“Great BBQ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went here for dinner based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. The pulled pork was great and the dry rub ribs were very good. We also enjoyed the sides, great baked potato and the beans and coleslaw we very good. Many times at BBQ places the sides are not up to the quality of the BBQ, not so here.

• Visited April 2014

Columbia, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner because the restaurant we were going to had a 2 hour wait. Bandanas was almost empty! The food was 5-stars, the service was 5-stars, the price was reasonable. Can't say enough good things about this place. I love it!

“Good option for BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

In the St. Louis BBQ scene, Bandanas tends to get lost in the mix. This local chain has several locations around town but also has gotten mixed reviews. I had a limited time in town and wanted BBQ so I gave it a shot. I also didn’t have patience or time to get to Pappy’s or Bogarts this visit.

My first impressions were ok. I asked a fireman that was walking out about the food and he encouraged me to give it a shot. The place is large, had a good bar area and it smelled good inside. They had a roll of paper towels on the table in addition to about 6 different types of sauces to pick from (which were pretty good too from sweet to hot and spicy).

I tried one of the combo plates and had turkey and ribs along with some sweet tea. The ribs were very good and so was the turkey but I was surprised by the way they cut the turkey (see photo). The plate came with a big piece to garlic bread. The sauces nicely complemented the meats which were smoked. They have many regular sides including the normal BBQ beans (plus many of the basic standard items) & a few premium sides for a bit extra. I enjoyed it, didn’t have to wait in line for over 30 minutes and would go back again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bob S
Hiram, Georgia
“Great food...great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd time coming to this location and I love it! The food, staff, service, atmosphere, and price are great. You get a lot of food for your money. If you like bar b que I highly recommend coming here!

• Visited August 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
“Good Food, Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

We ate here when visiting my in-laws. There were a number of options on the menu that looked delicious. I ended up getting the pulled pork and sausage. The food was good as were the plentiful sauce options on the table. The garlic bread was very Texas-toast-esque. The baked beans were good. The okra, which I was excited about when ordered, was very heavily breaded and rather bland. The portions, for the price, are not very large. For being a small chain, the food is decent, the atmosphere was family-friendly, and the restaurant was very clean. I wouldn't mind going back.

• Visited July 2013