“A nice and friendly hotel !!!”

Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Memphis, Tennessee
“A nice and friendly hotel !!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The whole entire hotel was clean. It's a great place to take your family. It rained our first day, But we still had fun at the hotel because they have so much inside things for the whole family to do. You can buy your Six Flags tickets at the front desk at a discount price. The manager Donna she is noticeable i like that!!! I saw her talking to children and guest to make sure everything was alright. I needed a refrigerator in my room, Donna was so nice she gave me there front office refrigerator. I see why her whole staff are excellent workers, because of her awesome leadership. The front desk employees are dynamite!!!! I can't have pick a better place to stay!!! My children loved Six Flags but they wanted to get back to the hotel where they don't have to wait to play. Team keep smiling you have brighten many people day. Keep up the good work and i will be back soon from Nanette M. and Family.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Dear Nanette & Family,

We so enjoyed yours and your families recent stay with us and look forward to your return!

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post such positive comments regarding your stay.

We await your return....:-)

Donna/GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stayed here for a few days for an event in town. Reading the reviews made us apprehensive but the location was great and they had a 3-bed suite so we took a chance. We were pleasantly surprised. Our room was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice and warm. The breakfast was good and the people there were very nice. The lobby had a lot of sitting areas for people to hand out. Joe was very friendly and helpful. We wish we had more time to enjoy it and would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 25 May 2013
Our Dear Valued Guest:

It was 'our' pleasure to be of service to you! Thank you for your posting on trip advisor.

Looking forward to your next visit with us. If you should need any help with booking your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact us or me directly.

Best Regards,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota,
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and tyou could not pay me to do it again.The pictures online mde the place look nice which was far from the truth. It was outdated and falling apart, the whole place had a funky smell. There were stains on every surface of the rooms including the bathroom. The lights flickered and we had no dont not destrube sign so housekeeping walked right on. This is something I would have gotten over (even though I was way to pricey) untill my last day when loading our car we heard meowing and follwed the noise to a outside pillar wall where there was clearly a kitten trapped in it. Informed the front desk and was told "we have already taken it out twice" I was dismissed so I went outside to try to do it my self. I waited over 30 minutes before leaving. Everyone on the side of hotel had to lisen to the poor thing. what if there were childern around? It makes me sick that there is not a rotting body in the wall be cause the staff didnt feel like taking the time to do there job.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Heaven R
Dear Guest,

My humble apologies that your stay was less than you expected of us.

Please know, that we 'do not' have kittens in our walls (in our outside of hotel). There were a pair of kittens that kept climbing up through our outside rain gutters to the gutters on the second floor. There was no way to reach them and they freely moved around the hotel this way for a number of hours. There were not and are not trapped anywhere. They were actually outside yesterday and children on property were playing with them. Our apologies that this bothered you so much - we are not an 'unkind' staff to our guests and/or to any type of pets.

Respectfully,

Travellers are raving about these Sunset Hills hotels

Meadville
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The room was clean and very neat. With the way the room was set up it made having enough room for everyone. I was very impressed with the place and I have to admit, I was nervous because of all the reviews I had read. I feel they were wrong... We stayed three nights and it was awesome!!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Dear Guest:

First, thank you for your stay with us and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Second, thank you for taking time to post some good/positive comments.

Best Regards,
Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66
Best Western Kirkwood Inn
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!