“The 80's called, they want their hotel back!”

Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The 80's called, they want their hotel back!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I shouldn't complain because it was a reasonable rate to rest my head on a snowy night. I just don't like the fact that the rooms and hotel are very dated and dark.
My biggest complaint was that I went to the Day's Inn website to see the room rate just hours before, only to find out they wouldn't offer these rates unless I booked it on their website. I was a bit taken back, but whipped out my smartphone and made a reservation standing in front of the desk clerk. My confirmation popped up on his screen and then gave me my room keys.
The room was a bit run down and the television did not have good reception.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Robb,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking time to rate us and post your comments.

We are not the place for everyone. With that said, we take pride in our cleanliness, staffing and have done extensive remodeling and renovations to ensure all our guests are safe and comfortable.

Donna/GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Me and a group of friends stayed in a Suite while we were in St Louis for business. The room had three beds, a couch, 2 TVs, a fridge and a microwave. It was perfect for our group. The customer service was wonderful. We had a lot of help from the staff to make sure that our stay was just the way we wanted it to be. Though the hotel itself could use some remodeling, it was just what we needed for our stay in St Louis. The price and service was right and was an excellent value!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lauren S
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Lauren,

Thank you and your friends for your recent stay with us.

We truly appreciate the fact that you took time out of your busy schedule to not only rate us, but also for your positive comments.

We look forward to being of service to you in the very near future!

Skiatook
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Breakfast was exceptional - some of the best sausage gravy I've had in a motel. Room was cold, but then temperatures were at a 40-year low.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank John Y
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
John,

Thank you for your business and for your most recent stay with us.

I so appreciate that you took time to rate us and post your comments as it gives us the opportunity to correct or fix what may be needed. So glad you enjoyed our breakfast.

We look forward to your next visit!

Regards,

Albany, New York
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My son was driving across the country to start a new job and got stuck in one of the worst snow storms of the year. After driving for 6 hours in 25 mile-per-hour conditions, he called me and asked me to find a hotel near St Louis. He wanted a clean room, near the highway, with free internet and breakfast.
Several of the reviews mentioned smells and bugs, which made me nervous. My daughter pointed out that she has had great success with Days Inns. (She also said that the only people who write reviews are those folks who are unhappy with services.)
I called this Days Inn and Nancy answered the phone. I mentioned that my son was a soldier moving to a new location, and she treated me like an old, trusted friend. She told me about the military rate, gave me information on the weather, tips on how he could see the Arch, and suggestions on where he could eat. Before hanging up, she said, "Don't worry. I will be here all night. I will be looking for him."
When he left the next day, he called and asked me to send in a review. He said the room was big, clean and comfortable. The shower was clean and hot. The breakfast was satisfying. The price was great. And he said the lady at the front desk treated him like a neighbor.
We couldn't be happier.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank 731LaurenH56
sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Lauren,

Thank you so much for taking time to post your review on behalf of your son. We were happy to be of service to him.

We have a great and caring team and a clean and safe property and I'm glad your son got to experience that.

Happy New Year!

Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66
Best Western Kirkwood Inn
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!