“Coolest place to stay, if you have kids or you feel you want to be a kid :)”

Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Saint Louis
Reviewed 27 March 2014

WORST Experience EVER!
When reading reviews of this hotel, I was aware that it was “dated” and was fine with that, however, I was not fine with outside “motel” entrances, broken door locks, public restroom “flush” toilets in the room that my children couldn’t even flush, broken toilet seats, clocks that weren’t even set to the correct daylight savings time, no microwave/fridge in room, dust everywhere, missing coast hangers, holes in the walls, shower fixtures falling out of the wall, rust in the ceiling, discolored showers, electrical sockets that weren’t secured in the wall, missing heater/ac in one of the rooms, sinks so shallow that I couldn’t even fill up a water bottle for my children, the list goes on and on and on and I have the pictures to prove it!

The customer service the night of our arrival was AWFUL. I requested to switch rooms as soon as we entered the room, but was told there wasn’t any available for that night, however, I could switch the next day. When expressing my concerns of no fridge, they carried a mini dorm size fridge into our 1st room and said “there you go”. While moving into our first room, my husband and I noticed many rooms were unoccupied when walking around the hotel and at that point due to safety concerns requested to switch rooms again. When requesting to speak to management, they were “unavailable”, and at that point, I told the desk that I would not be leaving that spot until I spoke to someone and had a safe room for my family, I saw that 2 rooms were clearly available, and why couldn’t we switch to one of those. At that point we were then given a new room, which before agreeing to you, my husband and I both inspected it. It was still in bad shape, however was an interior room but still had many of the issues listed above. (We even went as far as driving to 3 other hotels in the area, however everything was booked up due to basketball games taking place in the area and were 6 hours from home.)

The pool was extremely cold, the kids lasted about 10 minutes before they had to come out and warm up, the play land was extremely worn down, the arcade had broken games, and don’t even get me started on their “breakfast”.

We ended up leaving St. Louis 1 day earlier than planned because of the hotel accommodations and the uncomfortable feelings that we had, 2 of the 3 nights had been enough for us!

They did give us a price break, and also gave us a free night’s stay for “next time”, however I don’t suspect that we will be back in that area again to take them up on their credit nor would we even bother to go there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

sheevamhr, General Manager at Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Kelly,

My apologies that we fell below your expectations of us during your recent stay. Your comment & complaints will certainly be looked into and addressed.

Respectfully,
Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66
Best Western Kirkwood Inn
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard

Property: Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Address: 3660 S. Lindbergh Blvd, Sunset Hills, Saint Louis, MO 63127-1204
Region: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Sunset Hills
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard 2*
Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, Powder Valley Nature Park, and Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 30.00 USDA Pet Fee per day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills