Came here to celebrate engagement weekend and for a bit of R&R. Beautiful manor, gorgeous grounds, really helpful (but not intrusive) service, and fantastic restaurant quality food. Our dog Max loved romping around the grounds - think it was his favorite vacation. 1 hour from London. This was a perfect weekend break - can't find any faults. Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire