I was taken to the Manor for afternoon tea by my daughter as a Mother's Day treat and we had a lovely time. The building and gardens are beautiful and the staff were helpful and attentive. The tea itself was plentiful, with sandwiches, cakes and warm scones which were all delicious. We asked for a second pot of tea which was brought immediately. All in all a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire