There was no Basil, but their might just as well have been, the Brazilian girl on the front desk made up for this. She was rude, argumentative I would sack her straight away if it was my hotel. Coffee cups left all our stay on the drawing room table, staff had to be reminded for drinks orders, no poter to take bags, unprofessional student staff. No training of the staff and brazilian girl had boyfriend at desk chatting to her the whole time when she should have been looking after guests. Most appalling level of care and no manners always wanting the last word. The pool was unclean and needed repainting, the road noise gave me a headache. Worst hotel i have ever been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire