We went here for afternoon tea for my daughters 40th birthday. It is a truly beautiful place with so much history and the gardens were lovely, on a very hot day. The tea was very average and expensive. We had four small sandwiches each, cheese and pickle, ham and mustard, salmon and cream cheese and egg mayonnaise.Two scones each and three cakes each, and a choice of tea. It wasn't that we really needed more food after this, if was that for £23 each I would have thought we could have had a bit more choice especially in the sandwich and cake department. The bill for 6 of us was £145 after they had put on their service charge. The service was OK'ish, but nothing exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire