“Refreshing”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Swansea County, United Kingdom
“Refreshing”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I always pop into dillys for my lunch break. Their salads are amazing, and excellent value! Great quality food, friendly service. Easily one of the top cafes in Swansea.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank carlywarlyrees

“Fantastic little cafe”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really nice cafe in swansea impressive menu and impeccable service would highly recommend to anyone in the area and the homemade cakes are incredible so much so that my girlfriend will never let me have any ....

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Rhodri L
Swansea County, United Kingdom
“A lovely, quick takeaway lunch”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My fiance and I recently stopped in and grabbed a quick lunch. We had a baguette and a peppered steak pie. They were delicious and I have been craving the pie ever since. Service was also excellent; really friendly, helpful and the staff actually gave time to their customers. Prices were more than reasonable and the only negative was that portion sizes could have been a little bit bigger. We will definitely be going again!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Skidies
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Good Quality Food.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My Wife and i were in Sketty one day on buisness,and we called into DILLY;S for a spot of lunch,my Wife had the homemade corned beef pie with salad,and i had a Bacon bap,we both enjoyed it so much that on leaving we bought an extra two pieces of the pie to take home with us for the following day.the food was excellent and full of flavour,we will call there again.overall we strongly recomend Dilly;s kitchen for its quality food and of course the service we recieved.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank davidhughes2014
Swansea
“Great for veggies”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great food & Great service. A really friendly place to go. Good coffee and excellent homemade cakes ( the carrot cake is my favourite). Tom has also made me some great veggie pies, lasagne, curry ..... to take away ( home cooked meals without having to cook).

1 Thank Lolbw