All reviews florence courses dinner generations claudia hospitality
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The hotel interior was probably not updated since it was built. The mattress was an old spring one with accumulated sweat and other excretions of probably every single person that ever slept in it. After I saw that, I do not even want to think about how many people used the blanket before I did. The shower douche looked like an old old bent pipe with rust and scale all over it and water sprikled all arround. The rooms were heated, which we were told is a great plus in Italian hotels, but I do not think I should consider this as a plus but as something normal. Also the rooms were really small and the bathroom was small to. Breakfast was eatable, but I guess bread was at least a day old, maybe more. The floor is all in tiles, so if you do not have your own slippers you can really get cold. Ofcourse, there is no minibar (crazy me, I expected one) and the TV is an old cathod one placed high on the wardrobe. The remote did not work, ofcourse. All this topped with a fine price for which you can get so much more. The bathroom was so outdated and everything was rusty and scaled that I just could not feel clean after. I really could not see a reason why anyone would stay here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MiS2814
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Interesting place friendly and helpful. Run by a family. Friendly and co-operative place. Good communications out of the Mugello in several directions. Choose as a location for exploring central Tuscany

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank crockogold
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here due to it being near the mugello race circuit with around 20 others. The majority of us agreed that we would prefer to stay elsewhere or even in a tent as we were all bitten to death in the rooms. The rooms hadn't been updated since the seventies and my bathroom was flooded along with no toilet roll! The whole place needs a facelift. No air con so room was very hot. Having said this the owners are very welcoming and the son is very nice even picking me up from the train station which was above and beyond expectation.
However we were charged double for the meal in the evening and were told it was because we weren't a coach trip! Beware the price advertised is not what you actually pay.
The only saving grace would have been the pool but it was closed.
Won't be returning as I felt like it was a prison camp

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teresa377
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my family only stayed here for one day... It's location is lovely yet the rooms are so dirty, beds are so uncomfortable, showers were rusty and they serve stale breakfast... I would have choose camping to enjoy great nature better...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

A number of us on motorbikes stayed here for several nights last month ( May 2016) we usually stay in a single hotel whilst exploring new areas' but this time we did a 4 hotel trip and the Marrani was one of them. A lovely, family run,clean friendly place that we will definately use again. The food was stunning and clearly home made.
Thank you for looking after us, we will be back!.

Martyn on the Eurobike Trans Trip