“Fabulous B&B One of the best”

Green Grove Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jameston
Green Grove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Jameston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Recently spent 4 night stay. Hosts were excellent providing fabulous breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms.Excellent beaches nearby and also coastal path for anybody into distance walking. The pool is ideal for relexation after your day out.For anybody looking for evening meal the local serves good pub meals and only a very short walk away.An excellent B&B thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank onholidayalways
There are newer reviews for Green Grove Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 13 July 2010

Recently returned from a 4 night stay. Ray & Chris are excellent hosts & breakfast was superb.Lovely bedroom & very comfortable lounge where we played cards & enjoyed a glass of wine. We did use the pool which was very relaxing after a long day out. Beautiful beaches nearby & superb coastal path walks. Pub within walking distance serving good pub fare. No hesitation in recommending this outstanding B & B

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank MoorsRambler
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Yet another gem that I stumbled on during my recent trip to Wales. Excellent room and en-suite with everything you could wish for. Biscuits on the tea and coffee tray, toiletries in the bathroom, and soft towels as large as you could wish for.
Breakfasts were outstanding, cooked and served by Ray, with merriment and much good humour. (It turned out that a few years ago I had gone to the farm shop they used to run elsewhere - small world.) There is a swimming pool, which I did not use, so remember your cozzie. As well as the in-room TV a very comfortable lounge is provided together with a larger TV together with selection of reading matter for the use of guests. This is where you will be served a delicious welcoming pot of tea together with Welsh cakes if you arrive at the appropriate time. I stayed for 3 nights and would gladly have stayed longer had I had the time. I shall certainly revisit.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank Dancer1001
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Recently returned from a two night stay at the fabulous Green Grove Bed and Breakfast in the lovely village of Jameston Nr Tenby . The room we stayed in was spotlessly clean and furnished to a very high standard with lots of thoughtful touches . However what made the stay so good was the fact that the owners were so welcoming and friendly . I had stayed at Green Grove as a young boy almost thirty years ago and I was thrilled to find that Green Grove still had its wonderfull charm that I remembered . Both my partner and I agreed that the breakfast provided was the best we have ever had at a B&B with every thing you could wish for , (even a big bowl of fresh fruit salad!) The full english or should I say the full Welsh breakfast Ray cooked was excellent and could not be faulted in anyway . There is also a great pool at Green Grove for guests and both myself and my partner enjoyed having a swim there so make sure you take a swimming costume.
I can totally recommend this B&B it is excellent !!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank makleicestershire
Reviewed 10 August 2008

Four of us stayed at Green Grove for one night, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms were a decent size, and the breakfast in the morning was fantastic. The owners were also really welcoming and gave us a lift to pick up the car in the morning.
For £55 a room, it was great value, and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank NorthWalian24
Reviewed 26 May 2008

Just returnd from 2 nights at the fantastic Green Grove bed and breakfast in Pembrokeshire. My husband and I like to stay in friendly clean B&Bs and I have to say this is the best B&B We've stayed in yet. The owners were just so friendly and helpful. The whole place was spotlessly clean. Our bedroom was large and beautiful. The breakfast was awesome, with far more than was needed but just so yummie. I would recommend this B&B most highly.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank Smiley09

Been to Green Grove Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!