Hotel standard is ok, but service is poor. We should stay only for one night and we where not happy. A family for three persons, to adult and one youth, was given ONE double bed even if our confirmation showed one double and one extra bed. Even when they had the possibillity for change room - we could only have it if we paid more ?? Stay away if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charm hotel is ideally located in an idyllic valley full of vineyards on border of the Mosel River. The rooms include flat-screen TV, minibar as well as offer access to the Wellness center and an extended breakfast buffet. For relaxing moments the superior rooms include spa tubs. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. For you comfort a private car park can be optionally booked, free public parking is available along the promenade. During their stay guests can enjoy free use according to season of the outside pool and inside pools, fitness room, sauna, hammam, ice-grotto, infra-red cabin and Dr. Kneipp feet basins during their stay. Massages must be booked in advance. Restaurant Lohengrin enjoys a beautiful panoramic view on the river, serving elegant and light French cuisine. Fresh and seasonal products along with local and international wines will be recommended by our primed sommelier. (Best sommelier of Lorraine) The hotel is located only 21km away to Luxembourg capital, conveniently accessible by bus (2min walking). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Saint Nicolas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Saint Nicolas And Spa
- Hotel Saint Nicolas Remich