Ayah Villa
US$279
US$212
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cambridge Central Station(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$113
Fenners Hotel(Cambridge)
US$142
US$105
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoffee machineguest househot drinksboiled eggsb bwaitrose supermarketcontinental breakfastyogurtbus stop rightbiscuitscity centrefriendly welcomewould definitely stay here againpark ridebit datedshort staynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is a no frills B&B but what I found was a slick well run outfit with smashing friendly staff. I was travelling on my own and the staff carried my heavy case for me both in and out.

It was very warm and comfortable and had everything I needed for my 3 night stay.

Lots of hot water. Everything worked. Good comfortable bed with immaculate linen. Good dining area for the Continental breakfast plus you can use this area to eat your own food at other times. Hot beverages free from a purpose machine in the dining area.

Plenty of parking.

C7 BUS just opposite into town and some days I drove to the Park and Ride which is a couple of minutes away at Trumpington.

Very good eateries not far - Recommend the Green Man and the Lord Bryon.

Was really dreading the worst but so very pleasantly surpised.

Room Tip: No comment about other rooms - spoke with other guests and they all seemed very happy with their rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GOLLYAUNTMAUD
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

The staff was v friendly and courteous. And the room looked v comfortable, neat & clean.

However, the bed was not v comfortable and I had a backache from the sagging mattress in the morning.

Break fast was okay. Nothing fancy. Apart from the option of toasting bread, no other hot breakfast on the menu. Primarily cereals, some fruit, & yogurt.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saman J
muhammad m, Manager at Ayah Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,
We are sorry to hear you were not entirely happy with your stay here at Ayah Villa,
We understand there were some aspects of your stay that you felt needed improvements which I am happy to address.

Breakfast;
At Ayah Villa we serve a buffet style breakfast, this breakfast consists of.
A variety of fruits
A variety of cereals
Variety of cakes
White and brown bread
Boiled eggs
Fruit yogurts
Fruit cocktail
Selection of cheese and butter
Selection of jams and marmalade
Selection of Fruit juices
Coffee, tea and hot chocolate
This selection was chosen following a survey of over 300 guest questionnaires stating what they would like to see in a buffet breakfast. We are also happy to provide more specific items such as soya products should the guest advise us upon arrival.

we believe for rate's starting from of £45 per night we offer the best value accommodation in Cambridge.
all of our rates include breakfast, wifi and parking.

It is very important to us here at Ayah Villa that our guest have a very comfortable stay. Whilst a guest stays with us we do our upmost to ensure they have the most enjoyable stay possible.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I spent one night here, in a very large room with three single beds for my two children and me. The welcome we relieved was effusive and the room was more than adequate, with a large clean bathroom en suite.
Excellent parking and I was able to leave the car there all day while I was in Cambridge, which I appreciated.
It was a bonus to be able to get hot drinks and biscuits on tap.
It is easy to jump in the bus to the city centre, but not recommended during the rush hour!
I would certainly return, should I need to come to Cambridge in the future.
Just one point: the postcode on Trip Advisor reads CB22 instead of CB2, which resulted in a very long detour.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The people were charming, engaging and effortlessly helpful. The accommodation was clean and spacious. A very adequate breakfast and all in all very reasonably priced. I expect to go back if back in Cambridge... can't say fairer than that really.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the front door and we were disturbed by that, so avoid if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Very clean excellent accommodation.
Friendly welcome and the continental breakfast had loads of choice.
Highly recommended, excellent location and great value for money.
The coffee/chocolate machine (free) is available 7:30 to 23:30 and the coffee is great.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple