Spent 5 days in March 2012 with my wife in 712- a one bedroom, 5 fix br, L/D with kitchen in back and a wrap around deck. Pros: very nice condo style interiors, DVD, WiFi, tastefully decortated, great food at the restaurant, nice staff, and Green Island. Cons: the dirt road is a bit tough- just slow- gets sort of annoying the 6th time, not a great beach- never went ( but we never went to the pools either). We went sailing, visited English harbor, I did two dives from Falmouth Harbor, dinner at East ( nice to see a swank resort, food was good- but not really better than Nonsuch Bay- and very expensive: $250 for two). The thing to do is to go to Green Island, they shoot you out there on a zodiac. You can pack a lunch, go snorkeling, etc. It's fun to play the castaway. But beware the tourist catamaran. They tend to arrive around lunch time at one or two of the ten available beachs, so you can always take a walk, swim or otherwise make yourself scarce for a while. Or do a 10 to 12 run, etc. It was really fun. Needless to say- bring lots of sunscreen and water. No party or night time scene - very quiet and chill. There was also a pretty constant wind- it is on the windward side of the island. Kept the bugs away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown