Stopped here for lunch. Great food by award winning chef (former Caribbean chef of year). We had wrap and panini, both delicious and well presented. Main restaurant menu looked good. Prices are very reasonable. Service is excellent and staff are friendly and welcoming. Restaurant and bar overlook beach and sea. Beautiful infinity pool looking out over sea. You have to take a long rough road to get there, but it is worth the drive. Follow the signs for Harmony Hall to get to the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown