I was thinking about how I was going to write this review last night. When I got to work today I read the three following reviews from apbinet, sugarcubeBrighton, and EKD2013 and thought that there was no way that I could write anything more complete than they did. When I read their reviews, it was as if I was reliving our week-long vacation. My wife and I have visited many Caribbean islands, and a couple of places in Central America and we have not found any place else that we like more. Forgive my cheesiness, but the way that the entire team took care of us, it it was more like being at home than I have experienced anywhere else. We had a driver for the week (Sam from Vernon's Taxi Service) who became like a member of our family.
I know that we will return to Nonsuch Bay as soon as humanly possible. I can't imagine not going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown