While on holiday to Antigua again I was treated to a couple of nights at Nonsuch Bay resort for my Birthday and it was heaven. The resort was fabulous, the apartment was lovely it was pure luxury, the staff were friendly and helpful and really made my Birthday special. We had a fantastic time relaxing by the infinity pool and we even went on a trip they organised to Green Island for a spot of snorkelling which was amazing.
The apartment was self catering so we went to the restaurant on the resort and it was sooooo good that we ate here for all of our meals and didn't need to leave the resort.
Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown