Having read other reviews we expected a lot from Nonsuch Bay, but our expectations were exceeded! The location, while remote, is beautiful. The two bedroom apartment was as nice in person as in the pictures. The restaurant has an amazing view, chef and staff. David was bartender par excellence! What really made our vacation though was the waterfront staff. They made us feel like royalty! Boats were ready when we asked, Natasha sailed with us just long enough to confirm that we knew what we were doing, and they took us out to several beautiful, deserted beaches on Green Island and picked us up exactly when we had agreed. We would definitely recommend Nonsuch Bay to anyone that wants to relax, dine, sail and snorkel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown