Having stayed at many resorts in Antigua This is by far the best.
From the moment you arrive you are greeted with a rum punch at reception which was handled with elegance.Everyone here is friendly and professional Zoe goes out of her way to explain everything.The manager Grant made you feel welcome and escorted you to your room.
The accomodations are first class,everything was clean and the whole villa was airy all the time.
The restaurant was excellent food gourmet With a changing menue evey few days how can you not like ? While it is out of the way you are away from all the busy touristy areas of Antigua
which makes this place exceptional.You are within a 10 min drive of the best beach in Antigua Half Moon Bay!
Dont pay attention to the bad reviews this place is a GEM
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown