We first went to NonSuch Bay Resort as part of our honeymoon trip in 2010 and since then we have been back each year following our sailing trips to Antigua. Staying here is a perfect end to our holiday! The appartments are well kitted out, perfect size and allows you as much privacy as you need. The service we have experienced has been excellent, so friendly and we are always made to feel so welcomed. The restuarant is excellent especially the carbonara, great wine list too! Sailing is great, sailing team extremely helpful and what perfect sailing conditions you get in the Bay....! Ideal for the adventurers or for those who just want time to re-charge their batteries. I can not give Nonsuch Bay Resort any bad press!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown