Am currently staying at nonsuch and wanted to say a few things if your thinking of staying. The good bits to begin with!
The food is amazing, good selection of steaks, pasta and seafood and menu changes every other day.
The apartments/villas are lovely and kept very clean and tidy.
The staff are all very friendly and would do anything to help you or provide something you require.
Especially Timmy, David and Cheryl in the restaurant and all the ladies behind reception.
The down sides unfortunately are the resort only has one restaurant and there is nothing nearby to go to. It's very expensive and a simple meal with starters, two mains and two drinks will cost you £100 easily.
The only other downside is we have been woken up at 745 every morning with hammering and sawing from the building work which is going on. Being in a Bay Area this sounds like it's next door to our villa because of the echo!!
This may not necessarily be related to the resort but it's very frustrating!!
Apart from those negative points would recommend Nonsuch for Antigua :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown