We stayed at Ivybridge for one night on our way to Eire and again for a night on our return. The bedroom was very convenient for my husband, who is on crutches, and although basically furnished was clean and comfortable. The food was delicious and Will's scallops were better than any we had in Eire - cooked to perfection. I would also say his fish pie is one of the best I've ever had. All I would ask for next time would be a bar of soap rather than a packet of liquid soap - a very small criticism!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ivybridge Guest House is a 12 bedroom, private hotel that caters to local and international travelers with bed and breakfast, meals, licensed bar and facilities such as a plunge pool, spa and garden in quiet natural and relaxing surroundings. We cater to families, coastal walkers, sports groups, those with pets, corporate long stay and Stena Line ferry users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Ivybridge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivybridge Hotel St Davids
- Ivybridge Guest House Goodwick, Pembrokeshire