i stayed here in febuary for 3 days with my 2 young children & i found we had a warm welcome on arrival. we were then taken to our room which was a great size for the 4 of us & having the kids in a seperate room off ours was fantastic!!
the hotels lounge & dinning room was very comfortable & we could just sit & enjoy the open log fire .
we found that the beaches around here were close by & beautiful even though it was abit cold the kids loved running around on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ivybridge Guest House is a 12 bedroom, private hotel that caters to local and international travelers with bed and breakfast, meals, licensed bar and facilities such as a plunge pool, spa and garden in quiet natural and relaxing surroundings. We cater to families, coastal walkers, sports groups, those with pets, corporate long stay and Stena Line ferry users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Ivybridge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivybridge Hotel St Davids
- Ivybridge Guest House Goodwick, Pembrokeshire