Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Winter Rock Climb with 8yr old daughter

Brett was amazing. Very positive and inspiring to my daughter. Never climbed before. Except for the... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2016
Tom K
via mobile
Lead climbing course 2 day

Brett and Sophie were epic. Very calm/chilled, patient,friendly,easy to get on with, great... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2016
Tom G
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Wow, what a fabulous location to climb. The breathtaking scenery was made all the better by the lack of other people even at peak season. It was a new experience for us climbing over the sea and the climbs were just challenging enough for us without being too scary The rock was quite different to climb from holds in a climbing gym but even the smallest of holds felt quite positive.
Brett did a great job assessing our climbing ability and tailoring the routes accordingly. We felt very confident in his safe rigging of the climbing gear. Brett was great company and gave the children just enough encouragement.
We will definitely be returning for another days climbing when we visit next year!

Date of experience: August 2013
Brett F, Owner at RockUp-Climbing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for your review Ailsa. It was great to meet you and your family and have a fun day out climbing with you all. Looking forward to taking you back out to explore more of the Pembrokeshire coast, climbing 'real rock' ....so do contact us next year :) Brett.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I don't think words can describe how much I enjoyed my day climbing with Brett. It was the first time I had been climbing in a number of years and it was the first time I had ever climbed on a sea cliff. It was a day of firsts and once Brett saw what I could do we progressed to some more difficult climbs including a multi pitch traverse that was just awesome. Brett was a really nice and generous guy and he helped me out alot that day. I wouldn't hesitate to book another day climbing with him if I am ever in the area again.

Date of experience: August 2013
Brett F, Manager at RockUp-Climbing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

It was great to welcome you to Rock up Climbing and introduce you to some of the sea cliffs of Pembrokeshire. Thank you for your review and it would be wonderful to welcome you back, so do keep in touch if you visit Pembrokeshire again. Brett.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Brett - thanks for a very enjoyable afternoons climbing at St Davids. You were great taking Thomas (age 12) through introductory steps of scrambling and short climbs before we ventured out onto something bigger. We both enjoyed ourselves and look forward to the next time !

ian and thomas

Date of experience: July 2013
Brett F, Owner at RockUp-Climbing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thanks Ian, for your review - it was great to meet you and Thomas and glad you had a good afternoon climbing. Hope you have a good rest of the summer and please do keep in touch as it would be lovely to introduce you to more Pembrokeshire climbs. Brett :)

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was initially slightly nervous about going climbing on my own, but Brett's easy going attitude, ready smile and relaxed chat put me at ease. I really enjoyed my half day of climbing, and have booked another one for later on in the summer. I highly recommend RockUp-Climbing to anyone in the area - after that terrifying moment of leaning back and trusting the harness, the rest of the experience is amazing!

Date of experience: July 2013
Brett F, Owner at RockUp-Climbing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to seeing you again in September

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Brett is not only a great climbing guide but also a really good guy. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him enjoying the Pembrokeshire coast. He guided me in choosing routes to climb to suit my goals and get the most out of the day. Perfect!

Date of experience: July 2013

Thanks for a lovely review. It was great to meet you and show you some of the brilliant climbing routes in Pembrokeshire. Hope to see you back sometime soon, as there are many more climbs to do!