“Great pub!!”
Review of GT's Bar and Grill

GT's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, British, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialise in cooking freshly prepared dishes made from wholesome ingredients and use a mixture of flavours to create great portions of high quality food for all of our customers. Enjoy a full sit down meal, a light lunch, Sunday lunch or even pop by for a drink. We have a great selection of dishes on our menu including our grill, fish, pasta and vegetarian sections along with our specials boards. Visitors are welcomed into our family friendly pub by polite and well trained staff who strive to deliver quick and helpful service.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been to this pub many times and never thought to review it, so here it is.... It's a very friendly pub with a large outdoor section that kids love to play. We've never had a bad meal here and recommend to anyone to try it. The Light bite options are well priced and you get quite a large portion. Steak comes highly recommended too...Go on try it, it's the best place to eat locally.

1  Thank Stiffkne

Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a fiasco visited on Father's Day to be told they were not serving food outside in the garden area it has a play area for children so where do the children want to be . Outside of course especially when it's fine I've never heard so much rubbish excuses in all my life don't they want to make a living it's not as if it's the best eatery around anyway we won't be visiting again they missed out on six adult meals and two child meals plus drinks

2  Thank sueflintshire
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Visited here a few months ago however been unwell so only having chance to write. The food was poor i had garlic bread for starter which was ok but main was a let down they got my order wrong and then made out that was my problem then my new meal came in 5 minutes how does it cook that quick, i had chicken with bbq sauce inside the chicken looked like dairylea cheese i tasted it it was horrible the chips where the chips from my previous meal so they were stone cold as i was unwell and felt sick i got up with my partner we paid n left i had about one mouthful the food was terrible and it cost us over £40 which was a let down i will not be recommending this to family and friends.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The 5 of us ...plus dog...went for lunch in the bar. Ribs....Cajun chicken salad..and prawn baguettes. Great to be able to eat indoors with our dog as well. Food was great. Service quick but not rushed. Can't recommend highly enough. We're regular visitors and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

First time we have been here, although the food was nice, the side salad i.e. mayo should be clearly stated on the menu. It's makes my partner sick and stops him generally eating or enjoying his meal and as it's not the cheapest it put him off. Other than that the food was nice :)