Review Highlights
Beautiful surroundings but bad restaurant service

Häringe slott provides a beautiful venue for any company or private retreat! I found the... read more

Reviewed 1 June 2017
Bibo E
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My boyfriend and I have visited Häringe slottet twice for weekend getaways. We live in Stockholm and this was a pleasant out-of-town surprise, just an hour away.
Häringe had a great combination of nature, history and a pleasant stay. Brunch buffets are a special treat. I would warmly recommend it as a relaxing weekend destination.

Pontus F, Informationsansvarig at Haringe palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Hope to see you soon - Have a great summer!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Häringe slott provides a beautiful venue for any company or private retreat!

I found the conference area good with all services that you need in terms of meeting equipment as well as "fika" and refreshments. The staff was also both friendly and helpful.

The main building is beautiful but a bit run down. The food was ok but service was super slow (felt like they were way too few) as well as the waiters being quite junior in terms of knowledge and service.

My room was nice and cozy but the bathroom could use an upgrade as it as well is a bit worn down. The cleaning personnel hadn't done a great job as there were chips on the floor under my bed from some previous guest..

In summary, the surroundings are fantastic but the service wasn't up to par and the place a bit worn down.