“Just awful”

Price range: US$23 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Décor Far West pour des spécialités Tex Mex et grillades à la cheminée. Terrasse avec vue panoramique sur le lac.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

In short. The wait was long, the food was nasty and the staff didn't appear to care. If I could award a lower rating than one I would.

1  Thank JE&GJW
There are newer reviews for El Tex Mex

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Very busy weekend (last one b4 Xmas) helps to speak French & on a Saturday night book your table! Three people cost including bottle of wine €59.00. Typical tex-mex from a menu perspective.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I went for a dinner on 8th January with my partner, we had a sharing platter which was great. To follow I had a trio of beef lamb and duck. I have been to few restaurants around this area and anywhere I asked for medium rare it was usually coming blue or rare. What a surprise when my meat came perfectly medium to rare ! It was rich of flavor and presented very nicely. Staff very nice and attentive. Only thing is that we had to wait for dessert order to be taken for some time but it must be my fault as i went for a cigarette so it might have confused the waiters. At the end we didn't have a pudding, we were to full so we decided to have a go with pool which is situated in bowling area just next to. Great place for entertainment and good food !! Definitely recommended !!

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Cheerful, attentive and bi-lingual staff serving excellent Tex Mex food at reasonable prices in a lovely location. There was nothing not to like.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

If you are a foreign turist you'll better avoid the Tex-Mex in Dax. Quality of the cooking is poor and you'll might find some surprises in it, like hair in your ice cream.