See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Position very central. Close to all shops and restaurants. Comfortable rooms and the owner Armel very kind and helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone. Wish I could have stayed longer
The coast is a magic place that is worth absolutely a visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
almdt, Gérant at Inter-Hotel De Perros, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you over. We hope to welcome you another time
Armelle

Reviewed 24 October 2016

An enjoyable stay at Hotel De Perros. The area lives up to its description.
You get a good taster of what is on offer and it leaves you wanting to come back for another visit. Parking is free but cannot be guaranteed opposite the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Room was comfortable and clean. Good location. Desk clerk was there when we checked in, but then was nowhere to be seen for the rest of our stay. We had questions about dinner reservations, and when I got down to the lobby and she was again, not there, I asked a gentleman who was in the lobby if he was from the area, and he was. He was kind enough to try to help us book a table, even made a phone call for me on his cell phone. The next day at check out, the desk clerk mentioned that she actually heard us talking, but that she "didn't come up, because it sounded like I was in good hands". Really? You hear your guests asking strangers for help, and you don't even bother to come do your job? So, yes, expect a nice room, but horrible service.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Good hotel, though we hadn't beeakfast because a bit too expensive. Clean and confortable, though the room was too little. But the pain was wc.. gosh you hardly get in.. and please, nice staff, care about bath refillings and towels..
the worst was to have wasted 2 days in a ghost town. One more thing.. not concerning the hotel, Perros is absolutely a "missable" place on a leisure trip..

Room Tip: Wc and bathroom to be payed more attention to.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I have not returned to Perros with my two children for years and I'm glad that we came back to stay at Hotel de Perros.

Service is as great as usual, everything is done with a smile and always going out of their way to make our stay as smooth as possible. I feel like I'm staying with family whenever I go so it makes our vacation even more relaxed!

The location is great and Carrefour city up the road is open late too which is convenient for personal items, not to mention a good selection of organic or local food.

Rooms have been remodeled and redecorated with taste and it's nice to be in rooms that are bright, roomy and clean. The breakfast area replaced the old bar and has full view of the street but we are hidden from sight, surrounded by peppy colored walls, carpet and chairs. The breakfast buffet gave the children and I enough choices to fill our stomachs before walking down to the beach!

I love the new lobby as well which has transformed into a modern lounge area which takes in the afternoon sun and I often found myself sitting on one of their couches to read some magazines or a brochure on what to do nearby.

Definitely returning here again and recommend anyone who wants to find a nice, clean place to stay in Perros Guirec to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family