The hotel sits above the beach with great views out to the Sept Isles and the Granite Rose Coast. Very modern, all black and white decoration, no wall art (pictures), just black and silver/chrome fixtures on white walls. Top class friendly service, nice spotless rooms, very well appointed. The sea view rooms have unrestricted panoramic views of the ocean and beach.
One small negative, seemingly no air conditioning in the bedrooms (at least I could not find it), however the windows open and the sea breeze cools the room well.
The hotel restaurant is superb, High French service, Christophle, Baccarat and Limoges table settings. The one Michelin star chef attends the tables and oversees each course. Great food (rarely have I eaten better), attentive service, just about as good as it gets. The view from the restaurant is excellent, try to book a window table for the best views, but even inner tables have good views. Overall a great experience, well worth the price. A special occassion hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance and serenity At the heart of the Pink Granite Coast and facing the Seven Islands Archipelago, L'Agapa is first and foremost a place where everything is done to give priority to the magic of the view: vegetal decoration, fine sandy beach, nature reserve and a protected site for northern gannets. A former hotel of the 1930s, L'Agapa and its two satellite villas, La Désirade and L'Eden Roc, unite modernity with prestige, elegance, harmony and balance. The architecture of the hotel is inspired by the wealth of the Breton environment - a mixture of sea spray and pink granite - but also of more modern materials like glass and steel. Art Deco and contemporary styling are interwoven with elegance in a discreet, understated decor, supplemented by advanced new technology. The priorities of L'Agapa lie in the quality of the service and reception of its guests, ensuring the comfort and well-being of all with a real emphasis on the human aspect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your L'Agapa Hotel SPA Nuxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Agapa Perros Guirec
- l Agapa Hotel Perros Guirec
- L'Agapa Hotel SPA Nuxe Perros-Guirec, Brittany, France