Premiere Classe Rouen Sud - Zenith - Parc Expo
Novotel Rouen Sud(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
US$111
US$68
US$66
hotelF1 Rouen sud Parc Expos(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
US$28
hotelF1
Ibis Rouen Parc des Expos Zenith(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
Ibis Budget Rouen sud Zenith(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
P'tit Dej-HOTEL Rouen Sud Oissel(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
Inter-Hotel Rouen Oissel(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
TripAdvisor
B&B Hotel Rouen Saint Etienne(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
Hotel Stars Rouen(Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray)
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2014

As Premiere classes go this is a good one, but was cheap and that should have been a warning! Staff very friendly and the restaurant was very clean and tidy, but do not get a room near the road!
I was in 65 2nd floor right at the road end and might as well have been in the street, the traffic noise was the worst I have had in any French hotel and I've stayed in many near autoroutes, the noise was so loud I checked the door twice to see if it was fully closed. It quietened down well after about midnight.
May be away from the road it's quieter, but won't be staying here again, plenty of others in the same area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the road
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

You get what you pay for. It is cheap (for me 37 euro) bed only. But you get a clean tidy room double bed, TV, Wi-Fi & en-suite. Don't expect frills. But by far one of the better hotels I have stayed in. Only next door there is a restaurant & opposite there is a fuel station. I would stay here again.
No swimming pool or gym. There is a breakfast buffet if wanted.

Room Tip: You can book online or there is an ATM style machine on site which does the same job & does not charge extra.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Flipperdiver
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This was the second Premiere Classe, and this was a little better than the last. The rooms were cleaner and had a bit more of a personnal touch like a mirror! We had a double, it was fine, and the tiny shower was very basic. For €30 per room, it does exactly what it says on the tin. The whole room was purely somewhere to dump your luggage and sleep for 7 hours and thats it. The receptionist was rude and could not be bothered. Something to bare in mind the reception is only open from 0600 to 1100 then shut til 1700!!!! ever heard of such a thing?
Had some nice places to eat in the area, lovely french grill, we recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Arrived late so tired and no time to change hotel. Room like a cell with metal frame beds. Sheets clean but did not fit bed and consequently was in a single sheet cocoon in the morning! Looked at matress in the morning and it was filthy. Shower/toilet smaller than in a caravan. Annoyed that I had booked this place and would not touch it with a barge pole ever again - would prefer to sleep in the car.

Room Tip: Ha! I would not advise any room if they were like the one we stayed in.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank hummingbird2011
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We booked 2 rooms at this hotel for an overnight stop on the way home from a family holiday and cannot tell you how awful the experience was!

We’ve stayed in similar hotels and you expect the accommodation to be basic for the price you pay but this was unbelievable.

The rooms we were given were small with steel frame beds as you may expect to see in a prison and both rooms had damp and mould growing up the walls (I wish I’d taken pictures to show you). The bed sheets were both dirty and ripped and I never plucked up the courage to look at the bathroom!

I’ve stayed in hostels before when out walking/climbing but there was no way I was sleeping here never mind expecting my wife and 3 children to!

The receptionist who was very pleasant and helpful when checking in suddenly forgot she could speak English when we asked for a refund. Fortunately I had booked the hotel via Expedia and after a quick phone call the rooms were cancelled and Expedia refunded me the money. The only solution the hotel offered was if I left my name and address on a piece of paper they would send me a cheque when the manager was back off holiday but I think I would have been waiting a long time for this!

Luckily we found an Emap Hotel a few miles away for a similar price which was clean and pleasant as you would have expected.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family