See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights and it is the third Hotel B&B chain establishment we have tried in the last five weeks in Portugal and France. You honestly can't beat them for value. Yes the rooms at this one were a little bit on the small side, but you are only going to sleep in it. The things we appreciate are the cleanliness first and foremost, followed by the fact that shampoo and shower gel are always supplied. They will supply a hairdryer if you request it normally, except to my "horror" this site didn't have one! The showers have all been fantastic and the towels all soft and thick. Two of the ones we have stayed at have had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast and they have all had real yummy baguettes, jams, two types of juice, toast, croissants, tea and coffee, PLUS really nice yoghurts and stewed fruit. Free WiFi always works without any problems.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights during our visit to the Provence. The hotel provides complimentary car parking. Near the hotel are some fairly large and decent restaurants. Hotel staff is friendly.

The hotel is located in Le Pontet, and is about 15 minutes drive to central Avignon to catch the sights.

Complimentary wi-fi is provided. Our rates included breakfast - which is quite basic but sufficient, with the usual croissant, bread, ham, egg, cereals, fruits and yoghurt, and coffee or tea.

The room is very small - there is a double / queen bed, and it basically takes up most of the space in the room. The room is also quite basic with just a TV mounted on the wall. There is no refrigerator, telephone, kettle, hair dryer, iron, etc. I guess you get what you pay for.

If you are travelling with a small family, they have some rooms with a loft - so this room can comfortably fit 2 adults and 2 kids.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

I had stay in this hotel . Is nice if you go to visit Provence and do not spend all day to stay in hotel . Personal are smiling ..and is enough calm hotel to sleep...in fact we spent nice time there . Of course is not 5 stars so some things were a bit disorder ...but in general of really good.All was clean and service was good.I recommend) price and service are right .

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I go to Avignon every July for the festival and for the past 10 years or so I have always stayed in the hotel zone in Le Pontet. I like the fact that it is less than 10 minutes to the city, but also it is right next to the Avignon Nord shopping mall and a large number of restaurant options, from Chinese buffet to steakhouse to seafood to KFC. The shopping mall zone is huge with no fewer than 3 exits along the main road, but once you get the hang of it, it is all very easy to navigate.

I have always liked the B&B chain which is just a tiny step up from the other similar chains like the Accor or Louvre Hotels options -- I have stayed in nearly every place in Le Pontet. It is just over 50€ a night while the others are just under, but I don't mind paying for a tiny bit more quality. I also like the breakfast buffet which has scrambled eggs and (limp) bacon, which is something that the other places do not offer. Even though I never eat that at home, I like to have different things when I am on the road.

There is also a B&B Avignon 2 in the same zone, due to the fact that B&B took over most of the hotels of the former Villages Hôtels chain. The other one is a tiny bit cheaper and some people might prefer it, because its rooms are on a indoor corridor, while the B&B 1 has an outer walkway -- just a case of personal preference.

One thing that is disappointing in all of these hotels is the low speed internet, but that's because I am constantly uploading pictures and become quite impatient. For normal internet use, the speed is adequate.

Room Tip: I always want to be off the ground floor. Note: the hotel has a lift.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Very nice, clean room, the only problem was we got a room on 3rd floor on the side where the was no lift( 2 kids, one 4 and the other 2month old) my poor husband did 5 trips up and down to get everything we need it, but a part from that great, u must visit the retstaurants, they are just a short walk from the hotel.... Vrey nice asian buffet, eat as much as u can, but very nice and is about 15-18 euro per head, kids eat free...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family