Avignon was the third stop of our honeymoon through France and Italy. When we arrived we were pretty tired after a busy week and a half exploring Paris and Lyon.
The hotel has a gorgeous sunny pool and indoor pool and spa plus a beautiful garden restaurant. Though we had planned to spend our time exploring the areas nearby we instead spent our visit swimming, getting massages and eating the beautiful food. We did visit Avignon one morning which was lovely (though a longish drive away).
I would give the hotel 5 points but do feel the experience wasn't as good as at some of our other hotels of a lower price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet