Excellent rooms and service with easy access to Avignon and surrounding areas by car (essential I think). The hotel is in an odd location - a mix of public housing, medical facilities and schools - not somewhere you would wander about at night. Restaurant is superb which is of course reflected in the price e.g. gin and tonic 18 euros. Meal excellent but we found that the menu did not change on a daily basis so if you are a non-meat eater you may not want to dine in too often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet