The hotel is a bit isolated and next to a school with loud playing children at times. The restaurant is very nice with excellent food but they know they have a captive audience and they charge a premium. 24 Euro just for dessert, assuming you don't do the 55, 65 or 95 Euro tasting menu. They do offer a child menu for 20 Euro as well. The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly and attentive and we were upgraded upon arrival. Pools and Spa were small, basic but nice. Not a bad place to stay but you should know what you are getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet